Reporting to the Supervisor – Administration and Human Resources, the employee will work as back-up in administration, shipping and quality. He will be required to complete administrative duties, quality control tests (PH) and other tasks as assigned. He must be responsible, reliable, have a positive attitude, be client focused, able to work in a fast paced environment and be detailed oriented.
- One year experience in an office environment or customer services is an asset;
- Business Administration course is an asset;
- Experience in quality testing is an asset;
- Experience in shipping is an asset;
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and other software;
- Proficient in French and English;
- Skills tests may be administered.
- Salary as per current working manual;
- Back-up position for vacation coverage, peak season and other leaves.