Reporting to the Maintenance Foreman, the Lead Electrician will be responsible for mentoring and managing a crew of three junior electricians. You will be working with your team to ensure the electric components in the plants function well and work on maintenance projects and improvements for existing facilities. You will conduct troubleshooting and is the back-up replacement for the Maintenance Foreman in his absence. Being self-reliant, vigilant, have good communication skills and able to work with at team. You must be available to work on all shifts and weekends.
- Instrumentation and Control Technician or Red Seal Certification of Qualifications;
- 5-7 years of experience in an industrial environment;
- Leadership/ supervisory experience;
- Experience with work order systems;
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs is an asset;
- Bilingual is an asset.
Salary and benefits:
- Regular full time position ;
- Variety of benefits according to the collective agreement.