Reporting to the Field Foreman, the field attendant performs various tasks related to harvesting and field maintenance while respecting Berger’s quality standards. Your principal responsibilities are to pick up the wood, pile it in wagons and empty it at appropriate locations, cover the peat piles in case of rain and bad weather. Also, you will use a variety of equipment to maintain the fields.
- Previous experience as a heavy equipment operator is an asset;
- Be autonomous and reliable;
- Ability to work as a team;.
- Good physical condition;
- Be available to work during the weekend.
Salary and benefits:
- Regular full time position offering a stimulating work environment;
- Variety of benefits.