Reporting to the Field Supervisor, the Field Service Attendant performs all activities related to field maintenance by operating various equipment (tractor, loader, ditcher, screw, ditch cleaner, shopper, grader, etc.). He/she must be resourceful, have good communications skills, autonomous, reliable and vigilant.
- Able to operate heavy equipment;
- Bilingual will be an asset;
- Test may be administered.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary and benefits as per the Collective Agreement;
- Job classification: Class 2