Are you thorough and rigorous? Do you want to be part of THE most important project in Berger’s history?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables, cannabis and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
This may be the job for you! As an Industrial Electrician, you will be responsible for commissioning equipment in the plant and for improving and maintaining it. You will be involved in the realization of automation, instrumentation and control projects, in collaboration with our design team.
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Complete installation of electrical systems;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the electrical components in the plant according to Berger standards;
- Work with the design team during this major project or breakdowns;
- Update electrical plans and schematics related to plant equipment;
- You will also be asked to propose ideas for improvement to your supervisor and ensure communication with the right people when
Do you have a background in instrumentation and control technician or industrial electrician with Red Seal certification? Do you have experience with work control systems and Allen Bradley PLCs? If you are a thorough and rigorous person in your work and you like teamwork, you are the person we are looking for to join the Berger team in Oakbank.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits