As an Industrial maintenance mechanic, you will perform various tasks in relation to preventive and corrective maintenance of different machinery. You will be responsible for keeping plant equipment and facilities operationally efficient with regard to mechanical repair, working order and in constant production mode at all times. Therefore, you ensure a secure and clean work environment that meet Berger’s standard. You should be willing to work on shifts and on weekends and respects and encourage Berger’s values (Proximity, Commitment, Harmony and Performance).
Candidate profile :
- Associate degree in Industrial Maintenance (electrical and electromechanical systems) or equivalent work experience.
- Having previous experience in manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Having knowledge of various types of pumps, conveying systems and other various types of machinery (process and high packaging equipment).
- Have a good team spirit.
- Speaking fluently in English and Spanish is an asset;
- Must be familiar with Windows computer software programs (Word, Excel, etc.).
Salary and benefits:
- Regular full time position offering a stimulating work environment;
- Variety of benefits (group insurance, RRSP, etc.).