Do you like to take action quickly? You are a hands-on and resourceful person?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables, cannabis and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
That’s good news! We have the perfect job for you! First thing first, your skills set will be a great help to set up our brand-new facility. You will then gradually integrate your full-time job as a Mechanic. Your good judgment and sense of responsibility make you the person we are looking for! Thanks to you and your tools, our mobile equipment will continue to operate day after day! You will be the person responsible for the maintenance of all rolling and heavy equipment in the garage.
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of mobile equipment;
- In charge of the preventive maintenance measures;
- Adjusting, repairing and making the necessary adjustments according to schedule;
- Dismantle vehicles to remove broken or used parts, repair and reassemble.
- Checks engine and electrical systems of equipment and makes necessary repairs.
If you like heavy machinery, it’s for you! We are waiting for you here, in our Oakbank, Manitoba facility!
- You have mechanical training or equivalent experience;
- You have knowledge in welding;
- You are able to complete reports;
- You are able to prioritize and organize yourself;
- You have a certification in Mechanic (an asset).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits