Do you always have the right solution? Do you like to be responsible for the smooth running of everything?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables, cannabis and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
You’re in luck! We have the perfect position for you! We are currently looking for a millwright. Thanks to your watchfulness and your rigor, you will do preventive and corrective maintenance on the machines. You will even perform manufacturing and installation work as needed. It is partly thanks to you that everything will run smoothly!
OVERWIEW OF THE WORK:
• Perform maintenance work according to the preventive maintenance program;
• Inform his immediate supervisor of the repairs to be made as found in your inspections;
• Assist in the installation of equipment and make the necessary adjustments;
• Find operating problems of the mechanical systems;
• Adjust, replace and clean parts or equipment, if needed;
• Perform minor welding, electrical and carpentry repairs;
• Read plans and install mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic systems.
If you like machine maintenance, this opportunity is for you! We are waiting for you here, in our Baie-Sainte-Anne facilities !
• You have knowledge in mechanics and electricity;
• You hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP/DVS) in electromechanical automation or any other relevant field;
• You are autonomous, resourceful and results-oriented;
• You are able to work in team and have good physical capacity;
• You are available during the day, the evening and at night.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Variable and flexible schedule
Stimulating work environment
Many social and sporting activities
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits