Reporting to the Plant Foreman he is responsible for mixing the solid and liquid fertilizers according to the recipes. He ensures to respect the production agenda, does calculations, makes the necessary adjustments to comply with recipes and standards and completes production reports. He must be available to work on all shifts and weekends. He must be meticulous, reliable, have math skills, and have good organizational skills.
- One (1) year of experience in the quality control position(PH);
- Basic computer knowledge ( Windows Environment Office);
- Skills test may be administered.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary and benefits as per the Collective Agreement;
- Back up Position;
- Regular full time position offering a stimulating work environment.
*This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.