Responsibility does not scare you? You don’t mind working outdoors?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables, cannabis and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
That is good news! Berger is looking for a plant director with great leadership skills, capable of mobilizing, supporting and leading his team to achieve the established objectives in a safe and healthy work environment. Without a doubt, there are some great challenges for you ahead in a company that focuses on innovation and continuous improvement.
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
As a Plant Director you will be responsible for achieving manufacturing operations objectives. You will provide leadership and implement organizational strategies to meet safety, quality and production design goals. Additional responsibilities include meeting cost objectives and promoting a strong team atmosphere. You will be based out of our Baie-Ste-Anne facility, in New-Brunswick, and will report directly to the Director of Operations New Brunswick. Your role can evolve to include additional responsibilities and work on different projects related to production.
- To hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering or administration is an asset. Equivalent experience is considered;
- Having +/- 10 years of experience in manufacturing;
- To be bilingual is an asset;
- Demonstrate a common sense and logical way of thinking;
- Recognize yourself as being energetic, passionate and versatile;
- Able to be part of the strategy but also help your team in the heat of the moment on the same day;
- Be a strong team player and a problem solver;
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills & good computer skills;
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Variable and flexible schedule
Stimulating work environment
Many social and sporting activities
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits