Do you always have the right solution? Do you like to be responsible for the smooth running of everything?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables, cannabis and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
You’re in luck! We have the perfect position for you! We are currently looking for a Plant Maintenance attendant. Thanks to your watchfulness and your rigour, you will do preventive and corrective maintenance as required. You will even perform manufacturing and installation work as needed. It’s partly thanks to you that everything will run smoothly!
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
• Identify the needs of maintenance for the equipment of a production unit;
• Perform preventive maintenance of equipment;
• Repair general mechanical breakdowns on equipment;
• Optimize and improve the equipment of production;
• Install new machinery when necessary.
If you like plant maintenance, this opportunity is for you! Located in Hadashville, Manitoba this position offers a challenging work environment. Employee housing is available.
• You have leadership and organizational skills;
• You have good analysis capabilities, decision-making skills, problem resolution;
• You are autonomous, resourceful and results-oriented;
• You are active in planning and execution of tasks;
• You have electric and mechanical knowledge of production equipment;
• You have High School Diploma with secondary of an acceptable training program in electronics technology or an approved alternative;
• You have 1-2 years of experience.
AVANTAGES ET BÉNÉFICES :
Stimulating work environment
Many social and sporting activities
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits