Supervised by the Operations Director, the Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. He/she is responsible for providing organizational, clerical, and administrative services to support organizational objectives and ensure the smooth flow of information with the team on site and the head office in Canada. He/she will also be in charge of:
- Reception: General clerical and receptionist duties.
- Finance: Various secretarial duties such as production reports, accounting, payroll.
- Human Resources: Filling forms with new employees during the hiring process.
- Logistics: Assist shipping and receiving as well as customer service when needed.
- Graduated from an office administration program or have 3 years relevant work experience;
- Human resources experience;
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Good communicator, rigorous and reliable;
- Strong people skills and leadership;
- Must be familiar with Windows computer software programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
Salary and benefits:
- Variety of benefits (group insurance, RRSP, etc.)
Since 55 years, Berger has forged a strong reputation with growers worldwide. Quality, consistency, and technical expertise are our trademark. In addition to holding 8 plants and harvesting on 13 sites located across America, Berger’s products are distributed in 20 countries.