Do you want to work for an organization that maintains close ties with its employees?
Do you want an employer that is really involved in its community?
Do you want a career where you can combine achievement with enjoyment and harmony?
As an Assistant Director, you will be responsible for achieving manufacturing operations objectives. You will provide leadership and implement organizational strategies to meet safety, quality and production design goals. Additional responsibilities include meeting cost objectives and promoting a strong team atmosphere. You will be based out of our Baie-Ste-Anne facility, in New-Brunswick, and will report directly to the Director of Operations.
- Manage the Berger system and promote the values of the company.
- Develop initiatives to achieve a level of performance, quality and safety that meets the production objectives.
- Lead people in order to create an environment that promotes positive teamwork and accomplishments.
- Propose improvements to maximize operation and to achieve customer satisfaction while respecting operating costs and attaining goals.
- Manage and implement changes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Participate in the follow-up and control of budgets, annual plan and in the identification of relevant ratios.
- Personally commit and display strong leadership in health and safety
Candidate profil :
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering or administration, an asset, or equivalent experience.
- Be proficient in the French language is an asset.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead people and encourage team involvement.
- Be a strong team player and motivated problem solver.
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have good computer skills.
- Achieve positive results in the areas of safety, employee relations, quality, productivity and operating costs.
Salary and benefits:
- Regular full time position ;
- Variety of benefits.