Reporting to the Field Foreman, the field attendant performs various tasks related to harvesting and field maintenance while respecting Berger’s quality standards.
- Picks up the wood, piles it in wagons and empties it at appropriate locations;
- Covers the peat piles in cases of rain and bad weather;
- Harvests peat using a vacuum harvester at the back of a tractor;
- Uses a variety of equipment to maintain the fields
- Previous experience as a heavy equipment operator is an asset
- Be autonomous and reliable
- Ability to work as a team;.
- Good physical condition;
- Be available to work during the weekend.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Regular full time position offering a stimulating work environment;
- Variety of benefits .
If you wish to grow your career within a work environment focused on quality, and be a part of a company recognised internationally for its teamwork and superior growing mixes:
Please send us your application online to the attention of Sarah Timmers, Supervisor – Administration and HR.
*This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.