Reporting to the Field Supervisor, the Field Foreman is responsible of supervising the activities and employees related to the field to maximise the harvest and ensures the location is safe. He plans the operations according to the temperature and the instructions received by the supervisor. He follows up on the equipment’s condition and advises the maintenance personnel of breakdowns. The individual must be able to work with a team, have a sense of responsibility, leadership, self-sufficient, self-reliant, good decision making, trust worthy, vigilant and have great interpersonal skills. The field foreman position requires working overtime hours and on weekends. He respects and encourages Berger’s values (Proximity, Commitment, Harmony and Performance).
- Must be computer literate and able to complete reports;
- Experience in a Team Leader position will be an asset;
- Able to operate heavy equipment;
- Previous experience as a Field Attendant, Maintenance Attendant or Opening fields Attendant;
- Bilinguals will be an asset;
- Able to supervise a team (about 15 employees).
- Full time position offering a stimulating work environment;
- Salary per the collective agreement (classification class: foreman);
- Variety of benefits (group insurance, RRSP, etc.).
If you wish to grow your career within a work environment focused on quality, and be a part of a company recognised internationally for its teamwork and superior growing mixes:
Please send us your application online to the attention of Sarah Timmers, Supervisor – Administration and HR.
*This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding