Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Fixed Machinery Maintenance Attendant is responsible for the maintenance, up-keep and troubleshooting of the equipment related to the production and the plants. He must be self-reliant, available to work on all shifts and weekends.
- Basic Mechanical knowledge;
- Be proactive;
- Course for industrial maintenance will be an asset;
- Enjoy teamwork;
- Practical experience of five years in the maintenance field is considered an asset;
- Fluent in English and French is an asset.
Salary and benefits:
- Regular full time position offering a stimulating work environment;
- Variety of benefits (group insurance, group RRSP, etc.).
*This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.
Please send us your application online to the attention of the Administration and HR Supervisor, Sarah Timmers before February 24th.