Reporting to the Supervisor Administration and Human Resources, the HR/ H&S Technician will be responsible for assisting with the Health and Safety Program, onboarding new hires and development training of employees per training matrix and on demand. They will assist with recruitment and other HR related tasks. The position will work at both sites of our New Brunswick sites Baie-Sainte-Anne and Bay du Vin.
You distinguish yourself by your sense of organization, your autonomy and your meticulousness. You are passionate about Health and Safety with the desire to support our staff. Here is an opportunity that will fulfill your professional aspirations.
- Degree or certificate in Human Resources Management or similar;
- Degree or certificate in Health and Safety or similar;
- Experience in training programs creation and delivery;
- 2-3 years progressive experience;
- Bilingual is an asset;
- Skills test may be administered.
- Salary and benefits to be negociated;
- Profit sharing;
- Relocation assistance and housing available.