Reporting to the Design and Equipment Foreman, the Fabrication and Equipment Installation Attendant is responsible for reading plans and carries out the work.
- Has good knowledge in welding and in small and large structure assembly ;
- Must know stick, Mig (spool gun) and aluminum welding ;
- Cuts, cleans and grinds the parts and joints on the part and cuts parts with the torch and the plasma.
- He will occasionally do mechanical work ;
- He is responsible ;
- Has good judgments ;
- Capable of making decisions
- Has a creative spirit,
- Available to work on all shifts and weekends.
- Has good knowledge in welding and also assembly of parts and structures and does the installation;
- Has good knowledge in basic industrial mechanics;
- Bilingual will be an asset;
- Has no difficulties with working in heights;
- Has no difficulty to work occasionally in a dusty environment.
- Salary as per wage scale in effect..
*L’utilisation du genre masculin a été adoptée afin de faciliter la lecture et n’a aucune intention discriminatoire.