Reporting to the Maintenance Foreman, the Lead Electrician will be responsible for mentoring and managing a crew of 3 junior electricians. He will work alongside his team to ensure the electric components in the plants function well and also work on maintenance projects and improvements for existing facilities. He will conduct troubleshooting and is the back-up replacement for the Maintenance Foreman in his absence. He must be self-reliant, vigilant have good communication skills and able to work with at team. He must be available to work on all shifts and weekends.
- Instrumentation and Control Technician or Red Seal Certification of Qualifications;
- 5-7 years of experience in an industrial environment;
- Leadership/ supervisory experience;
- Experience with work order systems;
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs is an asset;
- Bilingual is an asset.
- Salary and benefits to be negotiated;
- Profit sharing;
- Relocation assistance and housing available.
If you wish to grow your career within a work environment focused on quality, and be a part of a company recognised internationally for its teamwork and superior growing mixes:
Please send us your application online to the attention of Sarah Timmers, Supervisor – Administration and HR.
*This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.