Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Millwright is responsible for the maintenance, up-keep and troubleshooting of the equipment related to the production and the plants. He must be self-reliant, vigilant, be a team player, have good communication skills and available to work on all shifts and weekends.
Candidate profil :
- Basic Mechanical knowledge;
- Industrial maintenance course will be an asset;
- Five years of practical experience in the maintenance field is considered an asset;
- Bilingual is an asset;
- In good physical condition and able to lift heavy loads.
Salary and benefits:
- Regular full time position ;
- Variety of benefits according to the collective agreement.
Since 55 years, Berger has forged a strong reputation with growers worldwide. Quality, consistency, and technical expertise are our trademark. In addition to holding 8 plants and harvesting on 12 sites located across America, Berger’s products are distributed in 20 countries.