Reporting to the Design and Equipment Foreman, the Fabrication and Equipment Installation Attendant is responsible for reading plans and carries out the work. Have to be available to work on all shifts and weekends. You must know stick, Mig (spool gun) and aluminum welding You will be bring to cut, clean and grind the parts and joints on the part and cuts parts with the torch and the plasma
Candidate profil :
- You will occasionally do mechanical work ;
- He is responsible ;
- Has good judgments and creative spirit;
- Capable of making decisions;
- Has good knowledge in welding and also assembly of parts and structures and does the installation;
- Has good knowledge in basic industrial mechanics;
- Bilingual will be an asset;
- Has no difficulties with working in heights.
Salary and benefits:
- Regular full time position ;
- Variety of benefits according to the collective agreement.
*This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.