Reporting to the Plant Foreman, the Bulk Peat Transporter is responsible to transport field peat to the plant and respects the established delays. Has good judgment, able to take decision and available to work on all shifts and weekends.
- Have a class 1E drivers licence or class 3;
- Experience in driving a tractor and loader;
- To be Reliable and autonomous in his tasks;
- Bilingual , an asset.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Regular full time position offering a stimulating work environment;
- Variety of benefits .
*This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.
Please send us your application online to the attention of the Administration and HR Supervisor, Sarah Timmers before February 24th.