Reporting to the Supervisor – Perlite plant, you will help the Perlite Operator with his tasks and performs various tasks at the Peat and Mix Plant. You will also be responsible for maintaining the equipment and your work environment clean and safe and ensures compliance with health and safety standards.
- To be proactive;
- To demonstrate curiosity;
- Have abilities for teamwork;
- To be Reliable and autonomous in his tasks;
- To remain versatile;
- To be available to work on all shifts and during the weekend;
- To be bilingual is an asset.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Regular full time position offering a stimulating work environment;
- Variety of benefits (group insurances, REER, etc.) .
If you wish to grow your career within a work environment focused on quality, and be a part of a company recognised internationally for its teamwork and superior growing mixes:
Please send us your application online to the attention of Sarah Timmers, Supervisor – Administration and HR.
*This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.