Over more than 50 years, Berger has built a solid reputation among growers worldwide. In addition to its eight plants and twelve harvest sites located across the Americas, Berger distributes its products in over twenty countries. Berger offers a very friendly working environment, making every effort to ensure the well-being of our team.
Reporting directly to the Director – New Brunswick Operations, your goal will be to mobilize and motivate the employees you supervise and establish a culture of operational excellence. You will be part of the management committee to ensure implementation of the corporate strategy. Berger is looking for an enthusiastic team player who demonstrates thoroughness and attention to detail and who wants to be part of a thriving company, working with other dynamic professionals.
- As an expert in production management, you are responsible for coordinating and monitoring operations to ensure optimization of the production processes, taking into account the product criteria and labour requirements.
- Demonstrate reliability through team leadership in order to fill orders in a timely manner.
- Evaluate the professional development needs of employees and ensure that they receive training.
- Participate in creating a work environment that encourages feedback, independence and interaction within work teams.
- Complete reports as needed and ensure that established production ratios are followed.
- Ensure that the production team’s activities reflect the company’s values.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering or administration, an asset, or equivalent experience.
- University degree in industrial or mechanical engineering, operations management or a related field.
- Recognized for your strategic vision and innovation.
- Minimum of 7 years of production management experience.
- Familiarity with mechanics and industrial electronics an asset.
- Organized team player, able to inspire and motivate employees.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communicator, able to appropriately disseminate information.
- Fluency in both French and English an asset.
- Availability for occasional trips to other production sites.
If you wish to grow your career within a work environment focused on quality, and be a part of a company recognised internationally for its teamwork and superior growing mixes, please submit your resume.