You strive to work with a passionate team in a well-established international company where customer satisfaction is the primary goal. Have you proven yourself as a sales manager in the past? Do you feel driven to seek new challenges? Using your experience and organizational skills, you could develop a solid structure that will support our increasing sales and ambitious plans for the future.
- Work with our experienced sales team to develop a sales strategy and identify growth opportunities;
- Optimize existing tools, such as the investment plan, budget and ratios, to build a structure that will support the sales cycle;
- Create a synergetic cooperation with the marketing department that encourages teamwork;
- Monitor your team members’ performance and help them reach their sales objectives;
- Collaborate with all the departments to provide an outstanding customer experience, thus fostering a unique and close relationship with our customers;
- Motivate and inspire your team by setting a good example every day. Have a “Roll up your sleeves” approach.
- You are an inspiring, passionate leader and agent of change with more than 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have a natural talent for creating a vision and sharing it effectively with a team, encouraging them to reach the desired performance goals;
- You are known to be methodical and well organized;
- Knowledge of the agri-food and/or horticultural industry is a plus.
Berger is an international company headquartered in the amazing Bas-St-Laurent region. With 54 years of history and a presence in more than 20 countries, this flourishing third-generation family business is always seeking the best talents to help it go even further.
*This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.