Do you like leading projects? Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you like to improve efficiency through routine maintenance?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
That is good news! Berger is looking for an Electrical Foreman at our Baie-Saint-Anne site to supervise the maintenance team as well on all activities related to the maintenance of the equipment. Without a doubt, there are some great challenges for you ahead in a company that focuses on innovation and continuous improvement.
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Schedule teams on rotation to follow production schedules, work with the Maintenance Supervisor and alongside the conception team;
- Plan routine preventative maintenance as well as planned shutdowns;
- Oversee work orders and line calls, attend project meetings, production meetings, monthly safety meetings and always be on the look out for improvements to processes;
- Ensure the collaboration with production to maximize productivity through safe, organized, and proactive maintenance practices;
- Ensure that quality standards are always met;
- Support the production management team in resource planning and work scheduling;
- Continuously review practices and procedures, identify opportunities and efficiency gain;
- Supervise the staff and see to the human resources needs for the department.
- You have significant experience in maintenance or a similar position;
- You have experience with maintenance planning;
- You hold a degree or certificate in Industrial Electrical, Instrumentation Technology or Electrical Engineering;
- You have computer skills (Windows environment and Office suite);
- You have at least one year of experience in team supervision;
- You have good mechanical skills.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits