Are you the person you can always count on? Do you want to grow in a beautiful company?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
That is good news! We have the perfect job for people like you! We are looking for a General Laborer to maintain a continuous supply of the mix line, to keep high quality standards, and meet safety standards needed for the plant to run efficiently. With your vigilance, you will ensure that production runs smoothly. Your role within the team is very important and you will be recognized for you work.
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Use a forklift to feed the plant (peat, perlite, vermiculite and wood fibres);
- Keeps work area clean and around at all the time;
- Assures that the pallets are always correctly placed and always in good order;
- Maintain good equipment performance and reduce waste;
- Ensure the constant supply of the plant by following the schedule.
This is a position that will allow you to move up the ranks in the company and make your place. We are waiting for you at our Sunland facility in Watsonville!
- You can use equipment such as a forklift;
- You are physically capable of lifting 55 lbs repeatedly;
- You have your forklift competence card (is an asset);
- You are punctual, alert and dynamic;
- You like to work in a team.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits