You’re the person we can always count on? Are you fearless and vigilant?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
Good timing! We’re looking for someone like you to fill the general maintenance mechanic. With your reliability and autonomy, you will be responsible of inspections and maintenance on rolling equipment. Working on night shift, you will also do the surveillance rounds on the site to prevent any risk of fire during non-operating hours. You will even have the opportunity to perform related work and other duties if needed!
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Carry out inspections on rolling equipment;
- Carry out equipment maintenance;
- Repairing and doing the necessary adjustments on equipments;
- Ensure the safety of the site by making the fire prevention and surveillance rounds;
- Complete the required forms in the system;
- Maintain equipment and work environment clean and in good condition.
If you like responsibility, this is for you! This is a position that will allow you to familiarize yourself with a production environment while building mechanical and maintenance skills. We’re waiting for you here at our Sun Land facilities.
- You’re autonomous, rigorous and punctual;
- You have basic mechanical knowledge;
- You’re comfortable working alone;
- You are on time and available to work on night shift;
- You are attentive and alert.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits