Are you a good communicator? Are you recognize for your accuracy and rigor?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
Good timing! We’re looking for someone to fill the Mix Line Assistant position at our Watsonville, California site! Your sense of organization and your reliability are your most valuable assets. You will be in charge of assisting the Mix Line operation to ensure the efficiency of the plant. If you wish to be a part of a company recognized internationally for its teamwork and superior growing mixes, this job is for you!
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Checks daily production schedule and fills all orders;
- Assist Mix line Operator for production and verifies the correct amount of fertilizers and raw materials for each batch mix;
- Use the appropriate dispensing input values in accordance with the product recipes to operate the mix line optimally;
- Communicate with loader attendant to make sure the mix line hoppers are loaded at all times;
- Communicate with his supervisor in case of nonconformities or equipment breakdown and collaborates with the maintenance staff to inform them about the functioning of the equipment.
- You have previous experience in the position of production leadership or quality control;
- You have basic knowledge in computing (Microsoft Windows, Office);
- You are fluent in Spanish, an asset.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits