You’re the person we can always count on? You are detail oriented and welling to learn?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
Good timing! We’re looking for someone to fill the Mix Line Operator position. Reporting to the Plant team leader, you will be in charge of operating the main mixing line to ensure the efficiency of the plant. If you wish to grow your career within a work environment focused on quality and be a part of a company recognised internationally for its teamwork and superior growing mixes, this job is for you!
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Follow the production schedule;
- Use the right inputs in accordance to the recipes in order to operate the mix line optimally;
- Make necessary adjustments to comply with the recipes, while respecting the established standards;
- Fill out the production reports, including raw materials consumption calculations;
- Communicate with his supervisor in case of nonconformities or equipment breakdown and collaborates with the maintenance staff to inform them about the functioning of the equipment.
If you like responsibility, this is for you! We’re waiting for you here at our Sulphur Spring, Texas, site.
- You have previous experience in a quality control position;
- You are attentive to details and alert;
- You are a reliable person;
- You have a good team spirit and willing to learn;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits