Are you a natural leader? Are you recognize for your accuracy and rigor?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
Good timing! We’re looking for someone to fill the Production Team Leader position at our Sulphur Springs, Texas site! Your leadership and your sense of responsibility make you the ideal person to lead the production activities to optimize the efficiency of the production lines. If you wish to be a part of a company recognized internationally for its teamwork and superior growing mixes, this job is for you!
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Make weekly/daily production schedule;
- Start Mixing line for production and verifie correct and right quantity of fertilizers for each batch mix;
- Organize, distribute and supervise the work of their staff and make sure that the production is made in an efficient way while ensuring standards respecting quality, health and safety;
- Participate in the analysis and in the revision of the working procedures of the various posts under their supervision;
- Key player in the implementation of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and SOP in production;
- In charge of the training of the employees under is supervision;
- Use the right inputs in accordance to the recipes in order to operate the mix line optimally;
- Analyze and complete the various reports in connections with their function;
- Communicate with his supervisor in case of nonconformities or equipment breakdown and collaborate with the maintenance staff to inform them about the functionality of the equipment.
- You have previous management experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You have basic knowledge in computing (Microsoft Windows, Office);
- You are CPR/AED certified (an asset).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits