You are proactive and enjoy being involved in various infrastructure projects? You are known for your sense of organization and problem solving?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
That’s good! We are looking for a Project and Infrastructure Coordinato to ensure the maintenance and upkeep of all our buildings at our New Brunswick facilities, as well as planning and executing various projects related to the civil engineering field. If you enjoy being involved in both planning and hands on projects and you are passionate, this is the job for you! !
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Participate in various infrastructure projects in both our NB sites; Baie-Ste-Anne and Baie-du-Vin;
- Evaluate the scope of projects both in terms of material resources and budget;
- Plan and supervise contractors on construction sites;
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards at all times on construction sites and when performing maintenance on buildings;
- Carry out certain repairs and maintenance on Berger buildings;
- Coordinate the personnel involved in the realization of projects and ensure that deadlines are met.
- You hold a technical degree in Civil Engineering;
- You have good building mechanics skills;
- You are a good communicator;
- You are a good planner and are organized;
- You have experience in a similar role (an asset);
- You are bilingual – French and English (an asset).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits