Are you a self-driven Sales Professional? Do you succeed in building trusted relationships?
this opportunity might just be for you!
We are looking for a Sales Representative covering the Southeastern US territory; more specifically the states of Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi. The chosen candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers for both the ornamental horticulture and fruits and vegetables market.
Overview of the Position:
- Develop an opportunistic territory and position Berger products using your accomplished selling skills;
- Act as a trusted advisor with key targeted accounts and cultivate existing customer relationships;
- Be an engaged ambassador for Berger in industry associations and networks;
- Collaborate with the various teams (Logistics, Customer Service, Technical Advisors, etc.) in order to offer the best possible customer experience;
- Have proactive presence in the industry by gathering and sharing market needs and feedback;
- Manage customer’s needs through an established process proven to deliver results.
- Degree in horticulture, agriculture, or relevant industry training and experience;
- Measurable past successes and established professional solution selling approach;
- Knowledge or experience within CEA of fruits and vegetables market is an asset;
- Excel in building and nurturing professional relationships;
- Autonomous but also willing and able to work with in a team environment while motivated to succeed;
- Available to travel on a regular basis and have a valid driver’s license and passport;
- Technically savvy and you are comfortable using a CRM technology and other selling tools.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Career Development Opportunities
- Stimulating Work Environment
- Strong Team Spirit
- Competitive Wages & a Wide Range of Benefits