Do you have excellent analytical skills? In addition to being able to synthesize information, are you results-oriented and versatile?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
We look forward to seeing you! We are looking for a Credit and Collections Analyst to join our team. Your mandate will be to develop and analyse various reports for the credit department, clients, as well as the executive team. In addition, we offer you the possibility of working form the comfort of your home. Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for?
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Research and analyse financial data credit reports, payment history, customer financial condition to prepare high quality analysis. Including analysis of financial statements;
- Develop and analyse dashboards and performance indicators on the monitoring of practices and credit risk in Excel, Power BI, SAC and make recommendations in support of decision-making;
- Find effective solutions and contribute to various continuous improvement projects, particularly in the implementation of the SAP system;
- Provide support to the team in place carrying out various mandates.
- You are proficient in English, both spoken and written;
- You have an analytic and logical mind;
- You have a college or university diploma in accounting, finance or business administration;
- You have a 5-year meaningful experience in a similar position;
- You have a perfect command of the Office suite, especially Excel software;
- You are a Certified Credit Professional (CCP) (an asset);
- You have a good knowledge of the SAP system, more particularly Analytic Cloud (SAC) (an asset).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
Career Development Opportunities
Stimulating work environement
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits