Berger’s Unique Natural Wood Fiber
In 2012, Berger was the first substrate producer in North-America to introduce wood fibers into its line of professional growing media as a renewable aggregate. The NF Wood substrates are made with fine-quality wood fiber, which offers optimum water-holding capacity, ensuring quicker root development, healthy growth and excellent yield. Furthermore, NF Wood is an eco-friendly additive. With wood fiber amendment, you get high-quality consistent growing media, you also get more—for less, thanks to greater volumes per bag and per shipment.
- Get more pots per bag – Low density product
- Optimize available water retention with high air capacity
- Reduced transport costs – Lightweight
- Get the most consistent wood-based product -Thanks to a proven manufacturing method, NF Wood is stable under typical greenhouse conditions with no nitrogen immobilization.
- Reduce your chemical waste – Less run-off
- Get more out of your money – NF Wood is significantly superior to other organic aggregates.
- Perfect for your specific crops – Can be used for a wide variety of crops and production systems.
- Be a greener grower – Sustainable, biodegradable and renewable product. Plus, it is locally produced
SAVE UP TO 29% IN PRODUCTION TIME & GET UP TO 13% MORE YIELD PER BAG